Friday, October 12, 2007

My Brother-in-law the writer

Here's a shout out to my BIL, he is the newest feature writer for the Utah Statesmen and you can find his first article here. He will appear every other Friday with some type of music review. This should be great experience for him even if he is going into technical writing. Come to think of it I'm related to a lot of technical writers. My sister and SIL are or have been technical writer and now the BIL too. I guess it's like me going into programming, my father did it some, my oldest brother did it, my next brother did it, one of my other brothers-in-law did it, so I had to do it too. Some things just run too strong in a family.

Don't forget to weigh in on my Halloween costume. you can still leave comments on the post below.

No comments: