Friday, April 18, 2008

My favorite online game

So, I like to play games online from time to time. My current favorite is Traveler IQ Challenge. I can get an IQ above 100, but not by much. It has several quizzes, some for the world, North America, the United States, Europe, you get the picture. Just don't ask me about Africa, I am terrible at any question that deals with Africa.
Another online game that I like, but is totally different, is Desktop Tower Defense. You have to protect your desk from creeps that come across. It's fun and challenging, but in a different way.

3 comments:

Sam said...

First try, 93. I suck at Africa and the Carribean. Thanks for the link Gage, that was fun!

Colin R. said...

I tried the traveler IQ challenge and scored a travel IQ of 120, with a score in level 11 of 43697 - well below the 55000 needed to get to level 12. Dang. (I've been playing another, similar game at www.freepoverty.com and that's where my m4d skil1z come from.) I also enjoy me some DTD now and again. There's a site called Good Experience Games that has a list of fun things that I check out from time to time.

Orange said...

I like this too! Especially when it's Australia, because for some reason, I know it really well. (not because I've been there) I wish....

I won't post my IQ because I don't want other people to feel bad. (ha!)