Sunday, August 17, 2008

Highlights

In no particular order, some highlights from my Week.

Going to the fair. I honestly don't think too much of the Davis county fair, but it's so fun to go with the boys and see them enjoying the animals and the other kid stuff. They don't have the fair food selection that I grew accustom to as a child if you were wondering why didn't love it.


Chocolate zucchini cake, I'm eating some right now.


Out anniversary. Here she is with the flowers I gave her, aren't they beautiful together!


BLT's! There's only a small window each year to have something so good as this with real tomatoes from your own garden.

2 comments:

Colin R. said...

Happy Anniversary!

boisegrammy said...

Those B & T's are the best aren't they? When N & A were here they just wanted tomato sandwiches. Pops had a B & T for breakfast today. I love the tomato's warm from the garden.
On another note, Pops wants to know when he cn yank out the zucchini.