Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Utah loves Woot!

Ever since I learned about Woot! from my brother, I have been loving this site. Judging from the map below, Utah loves Woot! too.


The map illustrates the number of sales to a state. Wyoming, right next to Utah, has no love for Woot! for some reason. Utah is the brightest state and therefore <3's Woot! I've only made two purchase so far, but it's exciting to see what random item they will offer each day. Every coupple of months they have a Wootoff where they sell items one right after another. At some point durring a Wootoff, they will offer a "Bag of Crap", it's a grab bag of leftovevers basically. I got one once and I can tell you that it was, infact, crappy stuff, but exciting none the less.

2 comments:

Logan said...

Yup - anytime you can buy something for less, count Utahns in!
I think the fact that there are also so many technologically savvy people in Utah also contributes to this.
Some other sites that I frequent are Fatwallet.com, slickdeals.net, and steepandcheap.com.
I would imagine that if these other sites were to post their demographics like Woot! does, you would find a large amount of Utahns participating as well.

McDirty said...

I visit Woot all the time. I've never actually bought anything, but it's good to know it's there.