Thursday, September 24, 2009

Something Fresh, Something Exciting!

While trying to figure out what I should be posting about to generate more interest in my blog I noticed lots of lists on other blogs. Hmm, what could I make a list about?

10 Top ten David Letterman top ten lists? No, I haven’t watched that show consistently for years and have no idea where my brother’s book of top ten lists went.

9 List of things I thought of listing? I think that’s been covered before by many others.

8 Why I’m glad to be the Cubmaster and not the Scoutmaster? No, I’ll just be put in as Scout Master if I make a list like that.

7 Best Moments on Fresh Air with Terry Gross? Ok, I know I’m grasping at straws here.

6 Things I’ve overheard at stores? I actually wanted to make this list, but I forget the funny stuff I hear before I can write it down.

5 Why Reaganomics was so good for me and the country? I didn’t have a clue what economics or Reagan’s policies were while he was in office, so I’m not going to go there now.

4 Poor grammar and why it bugs me? It really does bother me when then and than get mixed up, but I am no master of the English language and grammar in general (as I’m sure you’ve noticed by now).

3 Why The Simpsons is such an enduring television show? I love this show, but I mostly watch it out of loyalty to my reputation as a Simpsons fan. The show is no longer what it used to be.

2 Best Movies Ever! according to Gage? That just generates questions or invites criticism and I don’t want either of those.

1 Bologna and the many ways to pronounce it? Now that’s and idea that came from a David Letterman top ten list, so It’s already been done.

I guess I have made my own top ten list of lists, so suck on that Mr. Letterman!

1 comment:

McDirty said...

My blog is basically just a compilation of lists, so I think it's a pretty tactic.