Thursday, May 8, 2008

Now for the details

So, now that you have seen the car here are the specifics. It is a 2004 Honda Odyssey EX with the DVD player. The exterior is Havasu Blue and the interior is Fern (gray), Kinsey isn't the biggest fan of the interior color/patter, but we weren't going to be too picky about that. It has the two bucket seats in the middle row, I don't think I've seen an odyssey that didn't have that. The boys are sufficiently spread apart that they can't easily harm each other, but we are also further from them than we have been in the past. That being said, they are actually easier to get to now that you don't have to climb over a seat to get to the back of the van. It has dual power sliding doors that can be controlled from buttons on the dash board. The elder son can open and close the doors himself, he loves that. The car is a lease return and has a little more than 36,000 miles on it, we will be sure to put more on it as soon as possible. It has the fold flat third row seat, so we can easily load a ton of junk back there if needs be. We are really excited about this. Are we weird to be excited about a van?

2 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

I think it's pretty and super practical. Those Honda Odysey vans drive like a sedan, so it's a good choice.

jason said...

Yes, you're a little weird to be so excited. I'm not saying that I wouldn't be that excited though. I wanted the Odyssey but my SO wouldn't let me get a minivan.