Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It might be hers, but...

So the DW is in a cooking club that meets monthly to exchange freezer meals. It's called Girlfriends Cooking Club, but it has one male member and at least one male behind the scenes member. In preparation for the upcoming meeting we purchased about 40 lbs of chicken breasts to be marinated. Being the kind husband that I am I trimmed all the fat from the whole lot myself. I'll be the first to admit I benefit greatly from the club in that we are introduced to a variety of great food. Additionally preparing ten identical meals to be frozen is a lot easier than preparing ten different meals. I'm not saying it makes my meal prep any easier because I don't cook dinner too often any more, but the DW seems a little more relaxed for the most part. I just think the name of the club could be revised.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Hey, Gage....we're always up for suggestions!!! What name are you thinkin'?