Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Saw Something Great!

OK, so you have seen the picture on my blog. Three colors coming together to make many more colors. This is/was a threadless shirt design, but was sold out in my size before I ever even knew it existed. I walking around Target and what do I see, but a very similar shirt. Three circle overlapping to make several other colors. I know many of you take color for granted because you can always tell what color you are looking at, but I'm proud of the times I look at purple and know it is purple. I wish I could find the shirt to show you, but Target doesn't seem to be selling it online yey. I fully expect each and every one of you in blogger land to get me one of those shirts if you read this. There, now you feel obligated. I think I might pick one up for myself tomorrow, but I still expect you to get me one.

3 comments:

annzy said...

I have more than one of my favorite Target Tee so if I see one I will definitely pick up for you my "special" little brother.

boisegrammy said...

Hmmm. You have a birthday in a few months. Maybe I will get you that shirt then. I figure the one you get now will be worn out by then.

Gage said...

Happy day, I now own said shirt.