Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy International Mustache Month


I'm a little miffed that I just found out about this today, but it turns out that February is International Mustache Month. As stated on the web page "The idea is simple: grow your beard throughout February, then shave back to a glorious mustache for a gala beer party at the end of the month." you can find the official rules here, but be advised, you might be a couple days behind. I really don't care about the beer party at the end, and I don't even know if there would be one in my area if I were interested. Maybe I'll remember all this for next year.

3 comments:

Lee said...

A day late is *nothing* ... go for it! In the grand scheme you won't miss the day, but you will be quite sad when Feb 28 rolls around and you have no face fur to sport ...

Thanks for the post ... where'd you come across us?

Lucy van Pelt said...

I have no love for the facial hair. It's just wrong. I feel sorry for your DW if you actually do this.

McDirty said...

Every month is mustache month to me.