Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Les Simpson - Le Film




I have finally seen The Simpsons Movie. It's a little embarrassing how long it took me to see it considering what a Simpsons fan I consider myself to be. I thought it was good, in fact I laughed as I read a comment on IMDB the other day stating something to the effect 'I'm glad it didn't suck.'

I guess when something has been in the works for so long and rumored even longer there is a lot of expectation built in. I have to say it was great to have a story that could be fully developed in a way that a 30 minute, or 20 when you factor in breaks, show just can't get into. Also, I think they were able to spend a little more time on the animation. I can't explain what the difference was, it just seemed to be of finer quality, or I just wanted to see it as such. See the movie if you haven't even if you don't like The Simpsons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

G Man, I am very upset that you didn't invite me to the Simpson's movie. I thought we had something going after our man-date. Just kidding. Send me your email will ya?