Monday, September 24, 2007

What happened to your trees?

For Labor Daywe went to Boise and we had a great time there with family and friends, well, I had a great time with family and frinds, Kinsey had a great time with family. The dive back form Boise was dreary and rainy pretty much the entire way. I think the storm was following us the entire way home. When we got home we found all to be well with our home, I've got to say that is always a relief.

The DW's mother invited us to dinner that evening, which was nice. We were in no mood to prepare a dinner and having an offer to get a home cooked meals is always appreciated. While we were having dinner the wind was crazy and there was a bit of rain with it. It was loads of fun getting the boys back into the car with the wind and rain! When we got back home we saw this site, two trees laying across the sidewalk.

One of the trees was completly uprooted, and the other was just about laying flat on the ground. I got my saw and cleared the mess that used to be our trees in the parking strip in front of our house. Since then I've had a few people question what happened to our trees. I guess it was an act of God.

1 comment:

Lucy van Pelt said...

That's just crazy! Good thing you had the tools to clean it up. I'm glad you had a fun time in Boise and I wish I could have been there too.