Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Come on, everybody's doin' it

Since I've seen a few people advertising their blog reading level I thought I'd see where mine fell and where some of the others I read lined up. I'll just say that my blog is in line with my education. I wasn't really surprised by others results, but mine might have been just a little high, but I'm not one to complain about that. It's kind of getting that A when you were counting on a B+.

The most interesting thing I did was follow the links from blog to blog, you know, the link that says next blog, so I'm hitting totally random blogs and checking their readability. This is what I found. Foreign language, automatic genius, every time, I quit checking after about the fifth one. If you blog about solely about sports you're blogging at an elementary reading level, go figure, kids understand sports. The best result I saw was for a fifth grade classes homework assignments, it came in at the genius level. Those must be some crazy smart fifth graders.

1 comment:

Orange said...

I think you are SOOOOO smart and a genius and stuff and you're sitting next to me.