Sunday, July 15, 2007

That's How I Grill


So I got some cash to get a grill for my birthday. I got the one looked really cool, it also cooks better than the portable grill I had been using for the last five years. The elder of my sons likes it so much that he constantly requests that I grill things for him. The other day I grilled a couple hot dogs just for the boys, let me tell you I know what a grill is for. With the new grill I also have a lot more space than I have in the past. I've grilled things in pairs so far, a pair of burgers, a pair of chicken breasts, a pair of pork chops and a pair of hotdogs. Maybe I'll start gilling in greater prortions sometime soon, and maybe I'll have you over when I do.

3 comments:

annzy said...

I will be waiting for that call~

Orange said...

I wanna come, let me, let me!

Lucy van Pelt said...

I'm on my way! Or at least may be sometime in the distant future. Grill on, brother!